Monday, November 28, 2011

How Can We All Help To Advance the Cause Of Necrophilia ?

      I jotted down a few ways that we can help to advance our cause.  So far, I have done all of the tactics listed below.   Please share any opinions you have on this topic and how we can better assist our cause.

* Literature distribution  (Fliers and/or business cards.  I've done this at libraries and heavy metal shows.)
* Visitation at funeral homes/wakes during business hours (This, of course, is perfectly legal)
* Paper publication  (I published 'The NecroErotic' from 1995 - 2002)
* Website/message boards  (The NecroErotic has been online since 1998 in one form or another)
* Telephone hotline (This was a complete failure but at least now I know it does NOT work in this day and age)
* Posting on other sites/boards  (vampirefreaks.com, MySpace, misc. blogs, other sex sites, etc.)
* Public picketing  (Very briefly in the Detroit area twice and New York city once.  Each picket only lasted
     several minutes and consisted of myself and a photographer.  If nothing else, they provided a good  
     photo opportunity.
* Book/cd publishing  (I was never able to get a book published, but I self published a cd that contained
     all 15 issues of the NecroErotic paper 'zine)
* Making pilgrimages to famous/unholy sites (I've visited Ed Gein's home town as well as the graveyards
     frequented by Sergeant Bertrand and Henri Blot)
* Meeting the surviving founders  (I met Arthur Shawcross several times while he was alive.  Nico Claux
     and I also hung out for a week in Paris several years ago.  I attempted to make contact w/ both
     Karen Greenlee and Dennis Nilsen in the past to no avail.  Sadly, Sergeant Francois Bertrand, Henri
     Blot, Viktor Ardison, Edward Gein, Jeff Dahmer, Count Carl von Cosel and Arthur Shawcross have all
     passed on at this point.)
* You Tube video channel broadcasting (NEWS11292008 began on the indicated date on You Tube)
* An online convention (Our first convention was held on 12/13/2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment