Sunday, November 27, 2011

Interview with a ghoul !

Interview with a ghoul !
Nico Claux speaks with The NecroErotic.

Nico, for the benefit of folks unfamiliar with your case, please give us a summary of your convictions as well as the enviable job you had prior to your arrest.
Okay. From December '93 to September '94, I was a mortuary assistant in 2 Parisian hospitals. That means I assisted the pathologists during the autopsies, and after that I had to clean up the whole mess, stitch up the bodies and dress them for the wakes. In November of '94, I was arrested and charged with the murder of a 35 year old guy. There was no motive for the murder and I didn't even know the victim. So the cops who investigated on my case decided that I was also a suspect in other similar unsolved cases. They found no solid proof that I was the culprit, but their investigations concluded that I had committed dozens of grave robberies in the city. So in 1997, I was convicted of 1 count of murder and 6 counts of grave robberies, to 12 years. I was granted a "diminished capacity" plea. This is the reason why I was not condemned to life in prison. The trial was mainly about if I was aware of what I was doing or not. A battery of psychiatrists testified that I suffered from psychosis. So they said that I had a "diminished capacity", meaning I was just plain nuts. Their only argument was that I ate human flesh from the corpses in the hospitals I worked in and I have mutilated several human remains that I have dug up in Parisian graveyards. "Sane" people don't do that.
I'm aware that all of the cadavers you had sex with were females, but approximately what were their ages and were they all reasonably fresh ? Also, are their specific traits that turn you on when it comes to corpses ? (Large breasts ? Young or old ? Hair color ? Tattoos or scars ?)
I have a fetish for girls with long dark hair. I like them in their late teens, early 20's. Women with scars turn me on. Amputees turn me on. I don't grow hot for embalmed remains. I like them fresh, straight out of the fridge. When I did the things I was accused of doing in the graveyards, sex was not involved. Only mutilation was involved. I personally find it difficult to be aroused by a stinking body bathing in its own death fluids. But I do not despise those who like to do it with embalmed remains. It's just that I'm not into that. I like them fresh, firm and cold.
You've admitted to cannibalism during the course of your life. Will you tell us a bit about your "meals" in this regard ? What specific parts did you consume ?
I have been accused of eating meat from recently deceased corpses. The psychiatrists called it "necrophagia." I have eaten meat from the ribcage, the abdominal muscles, and thighs. I have also tasted brain tissue and human ashes mixed with milk and blood that I stole from the hospital's blood bank. This is why they called me a vampire. I did not cook it, usually. I've always had a fantasy of eating a woman's thighs, so when I had the opportunity, I tried it and liked it. Then it became an addiction. Each time that I see a girl on tv, I imagine how her thighs look like under her skin. I like girls who do sports. They have nice legs.
I've always guessed that there are as many closet necrophiles in mortuary (and related jobs) work as there are closet pedophiles in the school system. In fact, according to a study done that involved 122 cases of admitted and/or proven necrophilic activity, 57.1% of those involved held a job that in some way allowed them occupational access to the dead. Do you know if anyone ELSE at your job was a practicing necrophile ?
No, there was no one else at my job who was a necrophile. They were morons. They didn't like their job. At one point, I had the idea of killing one of them and let a friend have the vacancy. I did not do it, and I regret it. If I had done it, maybe todayI would still be working in that mortuary, with only close friends as co-workers. It would be cool. I like the idea...
You've commented before that gaining entry into French crypts is quite easy. Please share some details with us.
Yes, it's easy to break into crypts here. The locks are so rusty that they just snap with a crowbar. For newer locks I used a set of skeleton keys. I used to do it at noon, when everybody was out for lunch. Then I would spend the afternoon in the crypts, removing the caskets from their casings and opening their lid with plyers and a screwdriver. Most of the time there were only some bones left. I brought them to my appartment. I scattered them around. Sometimes I built totems with leg bones and vertebrae. I like the sound of 2 bones banging against one another. I also stole dozens of urns.
Aside from necrophilia, cannibalism and sadism, are there any OTHER fetishes you enjoy ?
No.
You've stated in previous interviews that you have a strong sense of admiration for both Ely Dervillers and Sergeant Francois Bertrand. Please tell us how their actions and lives have inspired you.
For many years, I thought that I was the only person in the world who had committed the things I was accused of having done. Then I read Sgt. Bertrand's story in a book on human vampires. It happened in the same graveyards that I had been violating, 100 years ago. So I felt a kind of mystical bond between Bertrand and I. Then one day I saw his statue in a Parisian wax museum. The scene described him while he was fondling the corpse of a teenager wrapped in a white shroud. It was gross. A nightmarish vision. Then I said to myself: "Since I have done the same thing as what I'm seeing right now before me, it means that I can also do much worse." That was the 1st time I really realized that I was much worse than any other criminals. I only know of one case similar to mine in criminal history, the case of Ed Gein.
With Ely D., it's something different. She started to write to me in 1996, in prison. She told me of her fantasy of digging up a coffin and setting fire to it. Then several months later, I saw on tv that she had just been arrested and charged with grave robbery. She had opened a coffin and impaled the remains inside with an upside down cross. The crime was so gross that it caused a real media outrage. She was condemned to 2 years and we steadily exchanged letters. She was released in September of 1998, she wrote me twice, and then suddenly she stopped to write. I do not know what happened to her.
Many high profile prisoners like yourself get a large volume of mail, and letters can range from supportive to hateful and include everything from marriage proposals to religious prop-
aganda. Have you gotten a good share of 'interesting' letters ?
I have never received hateful letters. Only child killers get this kind of mail. I do receive bizarre mail, sometimes. One girl asked me if I'd like to eat her thighs. I said okay. Maybe the biggest surprise came when I received my 1st letter from another "crime celebrity." It was a letter from Patrick Kearney (California's "Trash Bag Killer", 28 victims) and he had gotten my address from one of my pals in Florida. From then on I started to correspond steadily with several convicted American serial killers in California, Alabama, Florida and New York. It is a thrilling experience and I learn a lot from it...
Closing comments ?
Yes! I answer to all mail, so you are welcome, if you want to write me and chat! So feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll try to answer completely. Mail to here costs .80 cents, by the way (most people put too many stamps on the envelope). Last comment: Black Metal fans, BOYCOTT the French Black Metal scene!!! They're all YIDS!!! Never buy their demos. They suck.

<="" a="">Thank you for your time, Nico!
<="" a="">

No comments:

Post a Comment