Sunday, November 27, 2011

Viktor Ardisson Speaks!

Viktor Ardisson * Speaks!

"I dug up the body of the little girl you found at my home the day after her burial. September the 12th 1901, after midnight, I opened the coffin closed by 2 dowels, then, after I removed the body, I closed it and I covered it up again with earth, like it was before. When I came back home, I laid the corpse on loose straw, where you found it. Then I indulged myself in disgraceful practices on her. Each time I slept next to her, I assuaged my lust. I always have done it all alone, and my father doesn't know that I do such things. To get into the cemetery, I climbed the North wall and I did the same when I had to leave. Some time ago, I heard that a young woman I had noticed earlier was seriously ill. I was pleased to hear that, and I promised myself to have sex with her corpse. I had to wait patiently for several days, each day and night I fantasized over her and this always gave me a erection. When she died, I planned to dig up her body the night following her burial. I went to the graveyard at 8 o'clock in the evening. I took my time to dig the body up. When she was exposed, I kissed and fondled her. I noticed that there was no hair on her pubic area, and her breasts were small. I satisfied my urges on this corpse, then I decided to bring it in my home. I did not think about the dangers I could face while doing this. It was nearly midnight when I left the graveyard, carrying the body under my left arm and pressing her against my face with my right arm. On my way home, I kissed my burden and told her, 'I bring you back home, you will be fine, I will not hurt you.' Quite luckily, I met no one. Back home, I laid down next to the corpse, telling her, 'I love you, sweety.' I slept well. When I woke up in the morning, I satisfied my lust once more, and before I left, I told her, 'I'm going to work, I will come back soon. If you want something to eat, just ask.' She did not answer, so I guessed that she was not hungry. I even told her, 'If you're thirsty, I'll bring you a drink.' During the day at work, I often fantasized on this young girl. At noon, I came back to see her, and asked her if she was yearning for me. In the morning, I went to meet her again. Until my arrest, I spent all my nights with her, and every night, I satisfied my lust on her. In the meantime, no other girls died. If another girl had died, I would have also brought it home, I would have laid it next to the other one, and I would have fondled them both. But I did not forget the severed head, and sometimes I kissed her too." (Note: The severed head referred to here was most likely the head of a 13 year old girl that Viktor kept in his possession. His favorite term for it was, 'my little bride.')



No comments:

Post a Comment